Explore business opportunities with us.
Let us know your business requirements and scopes for collaborations.
RR Holdings Limited is a RAK based international free zone company. The Company consists of garments, apparels and LPG divisions. RR Holdings has grown and diversified over the years and hence its flagship platform now has operations and investments across a wide range of industries including textiles, trading and LPG. The Group sells its products and services in the domestic and international markets. RR Holdings’ apparel facilities has the largest set up in Bangladesh and employs over 40,000 people worldwide.
RR Holdings has now become one of the most popular and recognizable names in Bangladesh. It is synonymous with innovation, trust and quality. The Group consists of 32 subsidiaries incorporated in United Arab Emirates, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh and British Virgin Islands.
RRH is well positioned to capitalize on strong growth across industries in both the domestic and global markets. All establishments under the Group are managed by independent professional teams with significant depth of experience. Management teams have established a clear strategic plan that will further strengthen the overall platform. RRH intends to leverage its market position and global scale, further diversify operations into highly profitable sectors, capitalize on the domestic growth opportunity and selectively pursue international opportunities going forward.
State-of-the-art manufacturing plants located in the vicinity of Dhaka provides the Group with a highly cost effective manufacturing base. Majority of its plants are in the Industrial Park, a vertically integrated self-contained facility. This facility provides ready access to captive power generation, water purification, liquid nitrogen, waste water treatment and other key infrastructures. The Group’s global clients include some of the world’s best known brands including Calvin Klein, H&M, JC Penney, Macys, Tommy Hilfiger, Walmart, Zara.
- 8 manufacturing garments units
- 5 GAS Companies
- 9 Investment Company
- 2 Land Holdings Company
- 1 Washing plant
- 1 Software developing company
- 1 Marine company
- 2 Trading house
- 1 Constructing and Services
- One of South Asia’s largest vertically integrated textile and garment manufacturer
- Presence across 8 industry
- Self contained industrial park infrastructure
- Largest employer in the private sector with over 40,000 employees
- State of the art design and R&D capabilities
- International quality certifications across manufacturing facilities
- Experienced management team and strong corporate governance
- Clients include leading international companies across various industries
- Provider of fabrics and garments to many of the world’s leading brands
- Cost effective contract manufacturing for global pharmaceutical companies
- Supplier of jute products to the world’s premier carpet and rug manufacturers
- History of double digit growth rate
- Strong balance sheet to support organic and inorganic growth
- Focused on diversification through selective investments
- FY 2015 revenues of $280 million
- FY 2018-19 revenues of $390 million